Equals heartbreak? Perspective. I thought I was having a bad day. And now...what am I? I am nothing. My papercuts should be cause for rejoice, my spilt coffee should become a prayer of thanks, my headache is a beautiful pain.
How do you comfort someone who has lost their father? Their best friend? Their husband? Their brother? A rock. Someone who knew everything about everything. I stood shaking in my boots. What if it had been me? How do you console someone who is being ripped apart? Her crying was an audio of a heart breaking. I can't bear it. I've known him all my life and never knew him. I can't handle seeing his family this way. I can't handle seeing someone I have only seen as strong, as the weakest person in the room. I didn't think I would cry. But all I could do was mirror the pain before me.
When 30 cars are parked outside a house, only one thing has happened.
You'll never read this but I am sorry Smith family. For what it is worth, I love you.
Where do years go, we waste them so
-
Sjukt längesedan jag skrev något. Något överhuvudtaget. Kan inte minnas
sist jag satte mig ner och samlade mina tankar. Och bara skrev. Skrev ner
något ski...
12 years ago

maria what has happened?
ReplyDeleteit's not kellys family is it??
ReplyDeleteno, my sister's father in law, Cody's dad.
ReplyDelete